Read Latest JAMAR (Summer 2012)
- A New Framework for Capacity Costing and Inventory Variance Analysis
- Ivory Towers and Legal Powers: Attitudes and Behaviour of Town and Gown to the Accounting Research-Practice Gap
- Management Accounting Research: An Analysis of Recent Themes and Directions for the Future
- The Measurement and Management of Unused Capacity in a Time Driven Activity Based Costing System
- The Impact of Performance Measures on Employee Fairness Perceptions, Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment
- Ceremonial Budgeting: Public Participation in Development Planning at an Indonesian Local Government Authority
On Target: Oct/Nov/Dec 2010
In this issue
- Urgent Message: We need Your Email Address
- President’s Message: The Last Issue Of ‘On Target’
- President’s AGM Report: 2010 A Year Of Action!
- From The Desk of The CEO
- Season’s Greetings
- What’s On?
[Downoad PDF version here]
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!