Read Latest JAMAR (Summer 2012)
- A New Framework for Capacity Costing and Inventory Variance Analysis
- Ivory Towers and Legal Powers: Attitudes and Behaviour of Town and Gown to the Accounting Research-Practice Gap
- Management Accounting Research: An Analysis of Recent Themes and Directions for the Future
- The Measurement and Management of Unused Capacity in a Time Driven Activity Based Costing System
- The Impact of Performance Measures on Employee Fairness Perceptions, Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment
- Ceremonial Budgeting: Public Participation in Development Planning at an Indonesian Local Government Authority
[Download PDF version here]
In this issue
Cover Story - Rating Australian Company Reports
The maintenance and enhancement of an organisation’s reputation is a powerful force driving voluntary certifications ranked on perceptual and factual data.
Case Study - Managing Management Control from the Get - Go
The case study illustrates how many of the so-called softer aspects for achieving effective management control can be extremely successful when they are skilfully applied. Read more...
Tech Tools A Practical Approach for Implementing a Strategic Audit
In this issue we continue our series on Strategic Audit, outlining a simple methodology for converting theory into practice. Read more...=
ICMA Member of the Month
Henry Ong of Manila has an outstanding record of achievement in expanding the ICMA profile in his region providing a role model for branch development and management. He is a businessman and the CEO of the ICMA’s Philippines education partner. Read more...
[Download the full PDF]
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!