Read Latest JAMAR (Summer 2012)
- A New Framework for Capacity Costing and Inventory Variance Analysis
- Ivory Towers and Legal Powers: Attitudes and Behaviour of Town and Gown to the Accounting Research-Practice Gap
- Management Accounting Research: An Analysis of Recent Themes and Directions for the Future
- The Measurement and Management of Unused Capacity in a Time Driven Activity Based Costing System
- The Impact of Performance Measures on Employee Fairness Perceptions, Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment
- Ceremonial Budgeting: Public Participation in Development Planning at an Indonesian Local Government Authority
Any properly qualified natural person may apply by using the application form to become a member of one of the grades of membership of the Association. An application for membership must be lodged with the Secretary. You are also advised to obtain a copy of ICMA Constitution for your reference.
The Secretary must refer all applications for membership to the Membership Committee as soon as practicable. The Membership Committee must consider each application for membership and make a recommendation in that regard to the Executive Committee as soon as practicable. The Executive Committee must determine as soon as practicable whether to accept or reject the application.
A person becomes a Member once :
- that person's application has been approved by the Executive Committee
- the annual subscription and any entrance fee has been paid by that person; and
- the person's details are entered in the register of members.
The Secretary must notify the applicant in writing as soon as practicable of the outcome of the applicant's application for membership. When electronic payments on the Internet are more secure, we will develop an online application form enabling you to apply for or extend your membership online.
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!