Read Latest JAMAR (Winter 2013)
- Green Marketing and Misleading Statements: The Case of Saab in Australia
- The Effects of the Diagnostic and Interactive Use of Management Control Systems on the Strategy-Performance Relationship
- Investigating the Determinants of Perceived Procedural Fairness in Performance Evaluation
- Corporate Governance, Firm Characteristics and Earnings Management in an Emerging Economy
- Beyond Ceremony: The Impact of Local Wisdom on Public Participation in Local Government Budgeting
The ICMA is committed to :
- providing equal opportunity and promoting inclusive practices and processes for all students
- providing a learning environment which is free from discrimination and harassment
- integrating the principles of access and equity in its policies and procedures.
Equity in Education
The Institute has adopted the following principles which reflect its belief regarding Equity in Education and its commitment for a Culturally Diverse Society :
The client (student) recruitment and admission process is bias-free and non-discriminatory
If you have any special needs with regard to your learning and/or assessment with the Institute you should bring them to the attention of the Chairman-Education Committee at the time of enrolment.
- curriculum is inclusive of a range of participant needs
- the assessment process is fair, valid, reliable and consistent
- support is provided to those with special needs
- grievances are addressed in a fair and equitable manner
- adaptive technology is developed and used where possible.
If you have any issues or grievance relating to access and equity of learning and/or assessment, you should bring them to the attention of the Chairman-Education Committee at the earliest opportunity.
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!