Read Latest JAMAR (Winter 2013)
- Green Marketing and Misleading Statements: The Case of Saab in Australia
- The Effects of the Diagnostic and Interactive Use of Management Control Systems on the Strategy-Performance Relationship
- Investigating the Determinants of Perceived Procedural Fairness in Performance Evaluation
- Corporate Governance, Firm Characteristics and Earnings Management in an Emerging Economy
- Beyond Ceremony: The Impact of Local Wisdom on Public Participation in Local Government Budgeting
Fees will not be refunded if a student withdraws after the program has commenced, study notes have been dispatched or student access to Subject Rooms has been activated, except under the following circumstances; where the student's application for enrolment is declined by the ICMA, where by reason or reasons beyond the student's control, including acts of government authorities, civil strikes and riots, the student is prevented from studying a module or subject, where the ICMA cancels a module or subject in which the student has enrolled or where the commencement of the module or subject is postponed for more than four weeks.
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!