Read Latest JAMAR (Summer 2012)
- A New Framework for Capacity Costing and Inventory Variance Analysis
- Ivory Towers and Legal Powers: Attitudes and Behaviour of Town and Gown to the Accounting Research-Practice Gap
- Management Accounting Research: An Analysis of Recent Themes and Directions for the Future
- The Measurement and Management of Unused Capacity in a Time Driven Activity Based Costing System
- The Impact of Performance Measures on Employee Fairness Perceptions, Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment
- Ceremonial Budgeting: Public Participation in Development Planning at an Indonesian Local Government Authority
Fees will not be refunded if a student withdraws after the program has commenced, study notes have been dispatched or student access to Subject Rooms has been activated, except under the following circumstances; where the student's application for enrolment is declined by the ICMA, where by reason or reasons beyond the student's control, including acts of government authorities, civil strikes and riots, the student is prevented from studying a module or subject, where the ICMA cancels a module or subject in which the student has enrolled or where the commencement of the module or subject is postponed for more than four weeks.
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!