Read Latest JAMAR (Summer 2012)
- A New Framework for Capacity Costing and Inventory Variance Analysis
- Ivory Towers and Legal Powers: Attitudes and Behaviour of Town and Gown to the Accounting Research-Practice Gap
- Management Accounting Research: An Analysis of Recent Themes and Directions for the Future
- The Measurement and Management of Unused Capacity in a Time Driven Activity Based Costing System
- The Impact of Performance Measures on Employee Fairness Perceptions, Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment
- Ceremonial Budgeting: Public Participation in Development Planning at an Indonesian Local Government Authority
It is expected that accredited bodies and recognised providers of the CMA programme will incorporate a research component in both the CMA papers. This research component will usually be either via an assignment, case study, role-playing simulation, individual project or group-learning exercise covering one or more of the topic areas of each of the two CMA programme subjects. The research components of each of the two subjects could also be combined to form a comprehensive project. It is expected that this research component will carry a weight of 50 percent of the total assessment for each subject.
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!