Read Latest JAMAR (Summer 2012)
- A New Framework for Capacity Costing and Inventory Variance Analysis
- Ivory Towers and Legal Powers: Attitudes and Behaviour of Town and Gown to the Accounting Research-Practice Gap
- Management Accounting Research: An Analysis of Recent Themes and Directions for the Future
- The Measurement and Management of Unused Capacity in a Time Driven Activity Based Costing System
- The Impact of Performance Measures on Employee Fairness Perceptions, Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment
- Ceremonial Budgeting: Public Participation in Development Planning at an Indonesian Local Government Authority
The following list of media and analyst relations contacts at ICMA are provided for easy access to our industry experts. If you're not sure whom to speak with, please email ICMA on
The following is the list of Committee members who provide media and analyst comments at ICMA. For Media comment please email ICMA on
and be directed to the relevant member.
- Management Accounting: Leon Duval
- Risk Management: Michael Vincent
- IT: Derek Maullin
- Carbon Management: Prof Janek Ratnatunga
- Professional Accreditation: Micheal Tse
ICMA in the Media
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!