Read Latest JAMAR (Summer 2012)
- A New Framework for Capacity Costing and Inventory Variance Analysis
- Ivory Towers and Legal Powers: Attitudes and Behaviour of Town and Gown to the Accounting Research-Practice Gap
- Management Accounting Research: An Analysis of Recent Themes and Directions for the Future
- The Measurement and Management of Unused Capacity in a Time Driven Activity Based Costing System
- The Impact of Performance Measures on Employee Fairness Perceptions, Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment
- Ceremonial Budgeting: Public Participation in Development Planning at an Indonesian Local Government Authority
The ICMA has two publications
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!