Read Latest JAMAR (Winter 2013)
- Green Marketing and Misleading Statements: The Case of Saab in Australia
- The Effects of the Diagnostic and Interactive Use of Management Control Systems on the Strategy-Performance Relationship
- Investigating the Determinants of Perceived Procedural Fairness in Performance Evaluation
- Corporate Governance, Firm Characteristics and Earnings Management in an Emerging Economy
- Beyond Ceremony: The Impact of Local Wisdom on Public Participation in Local Government Budgeting
On-line programs are provided by some of the Institute’s Recognised Providers, such as the Global Business School and Educatis University. They may contain :
- supplementary materials that provide more depth and substance to the materials provided in the course notes or workbook
- resources such as sample examination questions (excluding Masters subjects) and model answers and frequently asked questions.
- discussion boards to encourage students to share ideas and network.
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!