Read Latest JAMAR (Summer 2012)
- A New Framework for Capacity Costing and Inventory Variance Analysis
- Ivory Towers and Legal Powers: Attitudes and Behaviour of Town and Gown to the Accounting Research-Practice Gap
- Management Accounting Research: An Analysis of Recent Themes and Directions for the Future
- The Measurement and Management of Unused Capacity in a Time Driven Activity Based Costing System
- The Impact of Performance Measures on Employee Fairness Perceptions, Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment
- Ceremonial Budgeting: Public Participation in Development Planning at an Indonesian Local Government Authority
From time to time, the Institute grants Recognised Provider Institutions (RPI) status to organisations in branch locations in Australia and overseas. The following organisations have been authorised to provide training to both prospective and current members of the Institute.
The Certified Business Analyst (CBA) Program (run by AFMA) in CANADA only, is fully accredited by ICMA as meeting all of the education (attendance) requirements of the Institute’s CMA program. Participants would also need to successfully complete the required assessments (conducted by ICMA Australia) to be given the CMA (Aust.) designation.
The following CMA Branches also can be contacted for their training programs via ICMA Recognised Provider Institutions (RPIs) :
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available via Navitas in Australian Capital cities. [More]
WITS Global Business School
The CMA and Graduate Conversion Programs are now available online via the WITS Global Business School.[More]
Fuel Card Offer!
Shell Cardplus Fuelcard special offer for our Australian Members - up to 5cents/litre discount on Shell Fuels!