Any properly qualified natural person may apply by using the application form to become a member of one of the grades of membership of the Association. An application for membership must be lodged with the Secretary. You are also advised to obtain a copy of ICMA Constitution for your reference.
The Secretary must refer all applications for membership to the Membership Committee as soon as practicable. The Membership Committee must consider each application for membership and make a recommendation in that regard to the Executive Committee as soon as practicable. The Executive Committee must determine as soon as practicable whether to accept or reject the application.
- Download CMA/AMA/GMA/RBA/RCA/MAA Membership application form
- Download CMA to Fellow (FCMA) Membership upgrade application form
- Download AMA to CMA Membership upgrade application form
- Download MAA CPD Approval form
- Download Student & Exam application form
- Download CGBA Certification application form
A person becomes a Member once:
- that person's application has been approved by the Executive Committee
- the annual subscription and any entrance fee has been paid by that person; and
- the person's details are entered in the register of members.
The Secretary must notify the applicant in writing as soon as practicable of the outcome of the applicant's application for membership. Once all membership documentation has been received and approved an invoice will be sent to your email address with various options to pay including an online link.