Environmental Social & Governance for Sustainability Colloquium
The following journals will publish the selected papers from the ESG Colloquium:
- Australasian Accounting Business and Finance Journal (external link)
- Journal of Global Good Governance, Ethics and Leadership (external link)
Deadlines & enquiries
- Deadline for paper submissions: 31 July 2019
- Paper acceptances announced: 31 August 2019
Event organised by Dr Chitra De Silva
The Conference will have four main themes.
- ESG reporting and assurance
- ESG disclosure and Investor expectations
- ESG measures and UN Sustainable Development Goals
- ESG involvement of different sectors including not for profit and public sector.
- Extended abstract with not more than 400 words
- Choose the most suitable theme
- Name and affiliation of the author(s) with contact details
- Corresponding author with contact details: email and phone
- Keywords: 5-6 keywords
Please email submissions to: email@example.com
Speakers at the event include:
- Dr Gillian Sparkes Commissioner for Environmental Sustainability Victoria (biography to come)
- Nick Harford Director of Equilibrium, a sustainability consulting and Management Company
- Professor Brendan O’Connell PhD (Monash), FCPA, CA, CMA: Professor Brendan O’Connell is Professor of Accounting at RMIT and also the President of the Institute of Certified Management Accountant
- Wibishana Rockwood CA, Director, Deloitte Risk Advisory Pty Ltd
Costs are subsidised by the AFAANZ, which reduces the price to $75 per attendee.
Registrations will be open between 1 August and 30 September 2019.
Melbourne, VIC 3000