From time to time, the Institute grants Recognised Provider Institutions (RPI) status to organisations in Regional Office locations in Australia and overseas. The following organisations have been authorised to provide training to both prospective and current members of the Institute.
- Wharton Institute of Technology and Science (WITS), Australia
- Academy of Finance, Sri Lanka
- IPMI (Indonesian Institute for Management Development), Indonesia
- Business Sense, Inc. , Philippines
- HBS for Certification and Training, Lebanon
- SMART Education Group, UAE
- Institute of Professional and Executive Management, Hong Kong
- AFA Research and Education, Vietnam
- TOP Academy, East Malaysia
- Segal Training Institute, Iran
- Ruwan Hulugalle & Co., Mekong Delta (Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar)
- Bhandal (Pvt) Ltd, Pakistan
- PT Angka Bisnis Indonesia (Business Number Consulting), Indonesia
The Certified Business Analyst (CBA) Program (run by AFMA) in CANADA only, is fully accredited by ICMA as meeting all of the education (attendance) requirements of the Institute’s CMA program. Participants would also need to successfully complete the required assessments (conducted by ICMA Australia) to be given the CMA (Aust.) designation.
The following countries run the CMA Australia program: